100$ is quite a good amount for many. Investing in something worth it is necessary as well as possible.
Fitness freaks usually don’t think much before spending that amount as they know the value that it will add.
However, those who aren’t aware of the benefits might lack behind because of the risk of wrong investment.
This can be taken care of, ones you are firm with the features and the benefits that the gadget brings in.
Here you can read about the top 6 best fitness tracker under $100.
Fitbit Inspire Hr Heart Rate and Fitness Tracker at $94.90
Fitbit has been trying to take over the market like never before. With crazy deals at every step, Fitbit has made sure to bring some exciting features for the Fitbit lovers.
Fitbit Inspire is one such best Fitbit to track sleep which brings in some cool and exciting specifications that one will wish to have on his wrist. Along with 24/7 heart rate monitoring, Fitbit Inspire comes with the following features –
- It is quite reliable when it comes to tracking all-day activities like total steps walked, distance covered, total calories burned and many others.
- To keep a check on your health quality, it checks your sleep quality and keeps you updated regarding the same.
- The device has been tested and the operative temperature has been set at 14-113 Fahrenheit. Therefore, extreme conditions can lead to the repercussion of the fitness tracker.
- It can sustain up to 5 days on a single charge. The normal charge time being 2 hours.
- The design is something that entices many. It comes with the rubber material that can be found in sports wrist wears, which gives you the sporty vibes that you want.
- The device comes with a water resistance of 50m depth. However, it is advisable not to take the same to the sauna or a hot water bath.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 at $33.67
Xiaomi has managed to drive the market crazy in each and every country. This company from China has taken the market share in every other country, you can think of.
Mi band has made its name with its best features and captured the market widely. Well, the price speaks all for the band.
However, it would be unfair if we judge only on the basis of price exclusively.
The Xiaomi Mi Band 4 has some out of the box features for which it stands in the best fitness tracker under $100.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity – This improves the connectivity with your smartphone giving you better updates regarding your texts, calls, and notifications from various applications.
- Heart Rate Monitor and Sleep Monitor.
- Water Resistant up to 50m depth.
- 135 mAh battery life to sustain use up to 20 days.
- Mi Band 4 comes in with a better screen ratio giving more display areas for the users adding to the premium feel.
Huawei Band 3 Pro at $67.57
There’s a lot going in and around in the US market regarding the Huawei Band 3 Pro and the best part its durability in water too.
A lot of the reviews have come in regarding it being the best fitness tracker for swimming and the best fitness tracker under $100 at the same time.
With the launch in the market, Huawei Band 3 received a good response and the feedback regarding the same turned out to charming too. Well, the specifications speak it all for the price it comes for.
- 5 ATM water resistance with a 6 axis imu sensor. The first reason to select it as the best fitness tracker under $100 is none other than this. This always makes Huawei the best waterproof fitness tracker under $100.
- Multi-sport mode – This feature captures all of your needs under a single wristwear giving you more freedom while selecting the perfect fitness tracker for your daily use. Beginning from run mode to swim mode, every sports activity has been covered by the band.
- Sleep Monitor – With the help of the Harvard study and research, the band studies your sleep cycle and give you suggestions for better sleep. What else reason does one need to mark it as the best fitness tracker 2020 under $100?
- GPS tracking
- Camera Shutter – The device can connect with your smartphone and help you with capturing the best shots at the right moment which weren’t possible before.
- This fitness tracker does more than what one desires to have. Imagine a situation where you couldn’t find your smartphone. Well, that is the time when you wish to have this tracker the most. Huawei Band 3 Pro helps you track your device too.
Garmin Vivosmart 4 at $99.99
This slim fitness tracker is a complete beast when we talk about the features that it pulls in.
Being a slim band on the hand, it gives the best classy look for the women in the city.
With the bright display, the look becomes completely elegant and makes you stand out of the crowd.
However, this device is separately considered to be the best fitness tracker with heart rate monitor. Though, a person receives another bunch of features too when they buy the device.
- Pulse Ox Sensor – Exclusively available in Garmin’s devices, this sensor helps one track the oxygen saturation in their blood giving them a good idea of your health quality. It also includes advanced sleep monitor and REM which adds up to the facility.
- The bulk of features that Vivosmart is good with can’t be measured easily.
- Wrist-based heart rate, all-day stress tracking, relaxation breathing timer, Vo2 Max, body battery energy monitor are some of the coolest features that you can keep an eye on with Garmin Vivosmart 4.
- GPS tracking
- Battery life up to 7 days when you exclude the Pulse Ox Sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Fit Black at $99.00
Oldest in the market, Samsung was the first one to introduce smartwatches in the gadget segment.
With the enormous competition in recent times, one might think that Samsung has been left behind, however, the truth is completely different.
Samsung with its Galaxy Fit Black has captured the segment under $100 too, giving a good and trusted push to the beginners in the field of fitness.
The usual features like the pedometer, heart rate monitor and others are easily available in the device.
Whatsoever, the device is recommended as the best fitness tracker for runners or as the best fitness tracker to lose weight, since the light-weighted structure of the device and the material used to make the same brings in a completely different feel to the wrist wear.
Quick Reply is one such new feature that one can find in the device which isn’t available anywhere else in this price range.
Withings Move Hybrid Smartwatch at $69.95
Withings has changed the complete market segment with this innovative smartwatch which is completely different from the rest of the above.
It is not like any other ordinary fitness tracker rather it looks like your wristwatch that you can carry to work, play area, swimming or to date.
Keeping you close to being classy as well as being updated with the technology is what Withings has focused on.
In this hybrid smartwatch, Withings has managed to keep it as classy as possible when it comes to looks.
However, all the features of the best fitness tracker under $100 like a pedometer, heart rate monitor, connected GPS, seamless tracking and various others are captured in it.
All one needs to do is connect the device with their smartphone and get all the updates in their device itself.
The smartwatch, however, is the best fitness tracker under $100 because of the battery-life it has to offer.
The smartwatch will last up to 18 months and then the device can be charged again.
Well, the secret to the battery is still unrevealed and the makers are planning to keep it so.
The list brought to you contains the best smartwatch fitness trackers as well as the best fitness trackers under $100.
One must make the best decision keeping all the features and the price of the fitness trackers in check and finding the right suit for himself.